Monday 27 February 2012

experiments..










From the feedback I got a few weeks ago, where it was suggested that I just went off and did some more experimenting with making people like cameras, I have produced the above experiments. It was suggested that not only should I look at putting camera parts onto people, but also going about it the other way around and placing body parts onto a camera. I experimented with that idea on the first experiment; I thought the outcome was quite interesting and different yet it didn't really work with what I want to show within my work. So I went back to experimenting with different parts of the camera body on people's bodies - shown in five of the experiments above. I feel that the bottom two experiments are the most successful out of the five as I started to get a better direction and found it a bit easier to place the pieces together. However I still feel that there is something missing from them, so it is something that I need to experiment with a lot more.

No comments:

Post a Comment