Thursday 16 February 2012

feedback..

On Monday I got some feedback on the ideas that I have so far, I still hadn't really got a solid idea of what exactly it was that I wanted to focus on, but from listening and looking at a few peoples ideas, I got more of a direction, honestly I was a bit confused with the whole cyborg thing, it's something that's never interested me before therefore I wasn't really able to come up with and ideas as my mind was totally blank and I couldn't get myself into the right mindset to think about what pieces/ direction I could go in with the cyborg theme.

As Ive mentioned in a previous post I had an idea of using camera's as technology in some way, I think I'm going to stick with this idea and try to move forward with it. I need to do a lot more research looking at numerous things to do with cameras and technology, such as;
  1. How technology has advanced
  2. what cameras are used for now compared to say 50 years ago
  3. how images can be misinterpreted
  4. how items have become necessities .
those are just a few of the areas I want to look at.

I also want to research the 'eyeborg' in more depth, so that I can understand more about it - linking my theme of cameras, the use of technology and humans making them a cyborg.


As well as these things I am going to watch the Black Mirror series as I understand it's all about technology so I feel that could be quite interesting and useful to me. Also I intend to watch the film Into The Wild as research as I understand that the man character in the film leaves behind everything he has and goes back to basics in the wild - living without any of the technology that we take for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment