Monday 20 February 2012

Experiments...

So going from the ideas that I have in my head from the bits of research that I have done over the past week I produced two different pieces, one using the cut and paste technique and the other on photoshop so I could start to blend the objects together a bit more making them look like one piece.


Cut and Paste


Photoshop edit

I got some good feedback for these pieces - saying that the direction in which I am going in is good and the initial experiments are effective in showing what I want to show, yet they are still missing something. 

I want to try experimenting with a few different things;
firstly I need to produce a wider variety of experiments exploring the theme. I want to maybe focus more on one are of the body, maybe the face focusing on including some areas of the camera into the face and making the connection that way. Also maybe including human body parts onto a camera and exploring the things I can produce that way. Also taking bigger body parts such as an arm and replacing it with something such as a tripod to see the different variety of experiments that I can produce whilst exploring the idea of how cameras have become such a big part of our lives and how we maybe take them for granted most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment