Sunday 4 March 2012

more experiments..

After looking over the experiments that I have posted in the previous post I wanted to mess about a bit with the top few layers on each of the images, mainly focusing on the layers that make up the viewfinder and the settings on the camera, I want to change things around a little, taking different bits from different images and layering them together to make something that is a little bit more interesting; as some the the viewfinder and settings layers on the images below are a little simple and nothing much is happening within them. So I thought that I could benefit from experimenting as I don't really have anything to loose really, its just some more experimentation exploring the different outcomes.

Here are the different experiments that I have produced;

viewfinder 1;








Viewfinder 2; 







 
Viewfinder 3;








Viewfinder 4;









Having done a wide variety of experiments, I feel that I have got to a good point for this assignment. I am definitely going to choose one of the experiments that I have produced over the past few days as my final piece, some of the images behind the viewfinder layer of the image' are more interesting and effective than others; there are eight different images all consisting of different things, but all have  the same thing in common - a body part being an arm, hands, legs. I need to look over all of the experiments that I have produced and I think decided which viewfinder layer looks the most effective and has the best impact and gets across the point in which I am saying, and then decide which of the images work best.

No comments:

Post a Comment