Tuesday 31 January 2012

Cyborg

Having had a few different thoughts running through my head about different things I could do to create something using the theme of 'Cyborg' I produced this initial experiment. I didn't really know about the specific direction I wanted to go in nor did I have any expectations for the experiment I was producing, I simply wanted to see what I could come up with using the ideas in my head. I wanted to use a humans face as a starting point, then merging part of a robots face over it, creating a cyborg. Below is the outcome of my first experiment:


 Below are the images that I have merged together to create the above experiment.







For my first attempt, and having never done anything along these lines before I am quite pleased with the outcome of this experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment